Poker Now Terms of Service
Last update: January 13, 2021
These terms of service is an agreement (hereinafter "terms") that should be fully read by the user ("user", "you", "player") prior to any interaction or usage on any Poker Now ("Poker Now", "we", "us", or "our") services, products or communication channels officially linked to us (hereinafter "Poker Now platform"). Please note that these terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Poker Now, and if you don't fully agree with these terms, you should discontinue the Poker Now platform usage immediately. Any question about these terms, please contact us at [email protected].
- These terms can be changed at any time for any reason at our sole discretion. Is the user's responsibility to keep updated with these terms, although we will keep the last time it was modified and we will try to inform the users through our official communication channels about eventual changes.
The user understand that all gameplay on Poker Now platform happens with "fake chips" that do not have any monetary value, also known as "play money".
Poker Now platform also does not require any type of real money fee to play on it.
- The user assumes full responsibility for respect the laws/restrictions of your country/state (including international laws) or legal responsible permission to play online poker.
- The user's behavior, actions, and interactions with other users through the Poker Now platform are the sole responsibility of the user and we are not required to get involved, but we can if we desire.
- Since we and the Poker Now platform does not offer gameplay with real money, we do not apply age restrictions, but the user needs to respect point 4.
- We have the right to deny access to any part of the Poker Now platform to any user at any time without prior warning or disclosed reason, although we will try to inform the reason when this happens.
- We will not hold any liability on compromised games by bugs or hacking, although we do our best to prevent any type of issues on this aspect.
- You waive from all eventual rights on your suggestions and ideas published/sent by you on the Poker Now platform.