Last update: October 14, 2020
- Your general Service usage identifying you by a Web Browser Cookie (a small piece of data that our Service stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit our Service) to provide you the features of the applications.
- Your IP to prevent hacking on the Service, and in some cases preventing collusion.
- Logs and information of the games that you are participating in or participated in for internal record keeping.
- Unique User ID provided by third-party login system (Facebook, Google, Twitter and Discord) to identify you on the Service's Platform
- Usernames provided by third-party login systems to identify you on the Service's Platform.
Poker Now utilizes Google Analytics to track the number of users and the general usage behavior to help us to understand the audience and deliver a great experience for the users. You can block your usage tracking by Google Analytics any time you want using the Google Official Extension https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Collected Information Protection and Disclosure
We know how important it is to keep the Collected Information confidential. We will not disclose, rent, or sell the Collected Information and we will only share the Collected Information with our employees or contractors.
We will strive to keep the Collected Information preventing loss or unauthorized access, but you understand that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
In the case of data leakage, we will strive to let you know complying with the applicable laws to us in respect of any data breach.
Your Data Rights
We will hold your Collected Information by the period that we judge that is necessary to provide the Service, but you can request your data removal or fully anonymization when removal is not possible because the structure of the stored data anytime you want through the email [email protected], but to do so we will need you to confirm that you are the owner of the sent cookie that is linked to the Collected Information or if you are the owner of the used social network login linked to the Collected Information that you want to be removed or anonymized.
In the case of business transfers like acquisitions, we can include the Collected Data as one of the transferred assets to the recipient party. The recipient party may continue to use the Collected Data according to these terms.